It’s Time to Take Control
Pricing your client work for profit isn’t a guessing game. There are real methods for long-term sustainability that anyone can learn. Growth and freedom won’t come cheap, but there are ways to make it happen faster. You can get a handle on revisions, managing freelancers and employees, and the crazy cycle of proposals, contracts, and invoicing.
This is practical advice specifically for creative business owners or freelancers. Together, we will look at specific ways to tackle pricing and profit in your business. We’ll have open discussions about rates, prices, and profit using actual projects. You’ll walk away with real numbers and tools to use in your business to get control of your pricing strategy the very same day.
What You’ll Learn
- How to price your work accurately for profit
- Your real rates
- How to get paid for proposals
- Getting more, and better, work out of your existing clients
- Close more prospects
- Ways to increase profit
- 7 ways to price your work
- Dealing with invoicing & clients who won’t pay
- Finishing contracts faster
- Managing freelancers & sub-contractors
What You’ll Get
- Your actual rates and price targets
- Worksheets and templates that you can use right away to price your work
- Actual explanations, examples, and formulas to accurately price projects
- Real take-home examples of proposals, contracts, and questionnaires
- Marketing strategies that aren’t gross
- Resources and tools that will save you time and money
- A renewed outlook
The lessons you’ll learn will help increase your profit on your very next project.