When you’re in business for yourself, you’re always on the hunt for new clients. So where are they? Where have all the good ones gone? While it’s tempting to blame the economy, the competition, or the belief that no one values what you do enough to pay for it, that line of thinking will get you nowhere fast.
Fact is, plenty of people are making money, and there’s no reason you can’t be one of them. The problem is that right now, you can’t see the forest for the trees. But when you have a clear sense of what you have to offer and what problem you’re solving, there’ll be nothing but clients as far as the eye can see.
The key is knowing how to connect with people in a real way, and communicate your value. And that doesn’t start with an email blast or some CRM app. It starts the moment someone asks, “So what do you do?”
In this content-packed, interactive, energizing workshop, you will:
- change the way you think about what you do
- learn to articulate your brand and business mission without sounding like a pitch-man
- identify problems and opportunities in the course of regular conversation
- get beyond task-based thinking to service-based
- talk about what you do without bragging or undermining yourself
- become a heat-seeking missile for new business