Whether you’re simply thinking about starting your own agency or freelance practice, or if you’ve been in business for years, this workshop is for you. In one day, we will streamline your marketing, operations, and finances to get you on track and laser-focused in four key areas: how you operate, who your clients are, how to price your work, and how you stop the crazy revisions and scope creep cycle.
We’ll shift your mindset from emotional to pragmatic when it comes to your pricing and operations, and help you build toward your ideal pricing strategy with better estimation workflows. We’ll discover who your target clients are, what you do for them, and how you can reach them. Step by step, we’ll practice how to get clients fast, get repeat business, and leverage the right tools to become profitable and stable for years to come.
At day’s end, there won’t be any more guesswork around what you charge, who you work with, and how you get them to sign on the dotted line. Along with the workshop, you’ll get access to a companion website that offers up-to-date resources, articles, tools, and discussions, allowing you to continue learning as you grow.
You will know the following, with confidence, after this workshop:
- Your actual billing rate
- How to raise your rates
- Which pricing models work best for you and how to use them
- How to get paid for proposals
- How to get control of scope creep and revisions
- Your vertical market targets
- Your horizontal market targets
- Your elevator pitch
- How to get paid faster
- How to collect on past-due or unpaid invoices
- Where to focus your attention in order to maximize your time for growth
- How to actually start or re-form your business for legal and financial stability
- Morning session (part 1): 9:00am – 12:15pm
- Break for lunch (not included)
- Afternoon session (part 2): 1:30pm – 4:00pm