Daily searches on Google have eclipsed 4 billion; the top five results get 65% of the clicks. Learn how content-driven Search Engine Optimization can put you in the top 5.
In this session we’ll share:
- Step-by-step, simple guidelines on how we implement content marketing strategies for our clients.
- 6 actual projects to highlight the key components of an effective SEO content marketing campaign.
- The results our clients have enjoyed after our content marketing campaigns were implemented.
Skills you’ll take away from the session:
- Keyword Research – Finding “low-competition” queries to target.
- Evaluating Content Tilt – Determining if it fits the brand’s content strategy.
- Analyzing Existing Content – Can we improve upon what exists?
- Content Strategy & Placement – Service Page? Blog? Article? Something else?
- Tracking Rankings – Positions, variations, answer boxes.
- Analyzing Results – Website traffic, conversions, sales.