Today, we’re excited to officially welcome the first round of speakers for the 2nd Annual Revolve Conference.
Revolve Conference will feature innovative designers, creative thinkers and savvy marketing technologists who will inspire you to do great work, move your ideas from concept to execution, and perhaps change your perspective on how you position your brand.
The First Round of Speakers
The first round includes speakers who will deliver sessions during the event from October 26 to 28 at Sterling Hall. They are:
- Chris Quinn (Operations Director at eHouse Studio)
- Clark Wimberly (Content Designer at InVision)
- Gabriel Levine (Partner at Levine & Baker, LLP)
- Keisha A. Rivers Shorty (Managing Consultant at The KARS Group)
- Stephanie Carls (Digital Lifestyle Enthusiast at My Savvy Life)
- Meena Kothandaraman (Customer Experience Strategist at twig+fish)
About the Event
Revolve Conference embraces, promotes and seeks to foster the interdependence between the Design, Business, and Marketing disciplines. The event features the gathering of disruptive thought leaders, talented speakers and trailblazers from around the country to share road-tested insights over three days.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing hands-on workshops on October 26, or keynotes and breakout sessions on October 27 & 28 with an aim to improve their craft, collaborate with industry peers, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.